Hello My Glamorous Friends! I am back with another
outfit of the day! This romper is super sweet!!
Find dope outfits like this on Trendsgal.com <3
HOW WAS THE APOSTLE PAUL NOT SAVED? BY STEVE FINNELLReplyDelete
1. The apostle Paul was not saved like the thief on the cross.
2. The apostle Paul was not saved by saying the sinner's prayer.
3. The apostle Paul was not saved by grace alone.
4. The apostle Paul was not saved by faith only.
5. The apostle Paul was not saved by baptism alone.
6. The apostle Paul was not saved by confession alone.
7. The apostle Paul was not saved by repentance alone.
8. The apostle Paul was not saved on the road to Damascus.
HOW WAS THE APOSTLE PAUL SAVED?
The apostle Paul was saved like the three thousand that were saved on the Day of Pentecost. He was saved just like every person saved under the new covenant.
What did Peter preach on the Day of Pentecost?
1. John 3:16 Saved by faith.The apostle Peter preached Jesus as Lord and Savior.(Acts 2:36)
2. Romans 10:9 Believe the resurrection of Jesus. Peter preached the resurrection.(Acts 2:25-35)
3. Acts 3:19 Saved by repentance. The apostle Peter preached repentance. (Acts 2:38)
4. Mark 16:16 Saved by water immersion. Peter preached forgiveness through water baptism. (Acts 2:38)(Acts 2:40-41)
1. Saul (Paul) Believed and repented on the road to Damascus. (Acts 9:3-6)
2. Saul (Paul) Prayed three days while on the road to Damascus, however, neither faith alone, nor saying a sinner's prayer was sufficient for him to have his sins forgiven. (Acts 9:9-11)
3. Saul (Paul) had his sins forgiven after three days on the road to Damascus. Acts 22:10-16......16 'And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.(NKJV)
Faith only advocates say that Saul's sins were forgiven because he called on the name of the Lord, not because of water baptism. That contradicts their own "faith only" belief that you are saved the minute you believe. Saul believed and repented three days prior on the road to Damascus.
The apostle Paul was saved just like every other person that was saved or will be saved under the new covenant. 1. Faith, John 3:16 2. Confession, Romans 10:9 3. Repentance, Acts 3:19 4. Immersion in water, Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16
NOTE: The thief on the cross was saved before the New Testament was in force. He was not saved on or after the Day of Pentecost. The new covenant was only in force after the resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com
Posted by Steve Finnell at 8:19 AM No comments:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Links to this post