LOTD: Summer Safari
Today I felt like doing something a little deeper and the thought of going on a safari inspired me for my color choices. I went with those darker summer shades that really compliment a tan. This would make a great evening look.
My Beauty Addiction
Shadows: Islander/French Vanilla/Sangria/Black/Burnished
Blush: Spiced Apricot
Shadow Poxy Base
Color Rich Lipstick: Spiced Pumpkin
Mineral Liquid Foundation: 3W
6 Pc Brush Set
Small Angled Liner Brush
Round Tapered Brush
Quick How To Eyes:
1. Apply shadow poxy evenly over entire eye.
2. Dust on French Vanilla over the entire eye.
3. Apply Black into the crease.
4. Apply Sangria above the crease and blend towards brow.
5. Apply Burnished to the lid only.
6. Tightline eye in black liner.
7.Using black liquid liner, line top lashline.
8. Sweep on lower lashline Islander.
9. Using the shadow poxy and very small brush apply
to the inner corner and to the end as a double liner using the glitter Sahara.
10. Apply mascara and eyelashes and you're finished! <3
Thanks for stopping by!!